Today’s post will be a bit different from the usual because today, I’m bringing you what for me, are the 20 Best motivational quotes ever spoken.
The quotes below have all the elements of the best life every one of us have dreamed of that involve happiness, passion, determination, dreams and taking action.
These are quotes taken from popular figures who have achieved huge success in their chosen fields.
Hope you enjoy your weekend through these awesomely inspiring words.
1. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon
2. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
3. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
4. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. – Confucius
5. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. –Bill Cosby
7. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
8. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
9. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. –Steve Jobs
10. You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat. ― Joel Osteen
11. Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis. ― Zig Ziglar
12. Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here. ― Donald Trump
13. Talent is a wonderful thing, but it won’t carry a quitter. ― Stephen King
14. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
15. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
16. Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen
17. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
18. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. –Sheryl Sandberg
19. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
20. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey